Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

Dear friends, friends of friends, future friends, and family,

This post begins the journey of my first blogging experience. I'm not sure how it will turn out or if it will turn out at all! But, my hope is that as I share my thoughts and feelings and ideas about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, somewhere along the way a small piece may be added to your testimony, and especially to mine.

As a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I am spending the next 12 months sharing the things I know to any and everyone I can. I meet people every day in every different way and I pray that this blog will be instrumental in the work.

No matter the outcome of this "internet venture", I pray that it may touch your life in a small way.

I am eternally gratefull for the opportunity to serve my Savior, Jesus Christ, in his work. This work is great, it is sacred, and it is everything to me.

http://mormon.org/

http://lds.org/?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment