Wednesday, January 25, 2012

When asked...

"How do you know the
Book of Mormon is of God?"
      


 I prayed and asked Him if it was his book or not. Guess what! It is! 




 After months and months of not actually reading it I decided to read it and find out for myself! I prayed about it for 2 months and God told it's true! Yep! 



"By their fruits ye shall know them". Following its words have brought me closer to God, so that's how I know it's from Him!


  

Well a good man wouldn't have wrote it and an evil man never could... And God testifies of it's truth! It is a message of love and hope and our redeemer!



The spirit fills my heart every time I read it. 

   


 Because I feel like I have been filled with warmth and love when I read it

1 comment:

  1. Thirty-four years ago when I was a young adult, I was reading the Book of Mormon. All my room mates were gone. I was reading aloud to myself when tears filled my eyes and I could read aloud no longer. That was when I knew this book was true. It is a witness of Jesus Christ! My heart was overflowing with the love of the Savior. As I left my apartment and walked up the hill toward my class on campus, I wanted to shout from the roof tops. It's true! It's true! I have never doubted since that day. VJ

    ReplyDelete